If you are like us, Wing Chun isn't just a hobby—it's a passion! Showcase your Wing Chun passion with this eye-popping, colourful cartoon style illustration of Grandmaster Yip Man. Created by renowned Hong Kong artist Adam Chow exclusively for Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel, this sensational tank top is sure to turn heads!
Made from ultra-soft tri-blend fabric, this American Apparel tank top features a loose drape, perfect for the summer heat or for layering. The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women. Women may prefer to order one size down.
- The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women (women may prefer to order one size down.)
- Perfect for the summer heat or for layering
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- Classic fit American Apparel tank top made from tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon)
- Design by Hong Kong artist Adam Chow exclusively for Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel
- "Wing Chun Grand Master" written in beautiful Chinese calligraphy
- Rib trim applied to neckline and armholes
- 2.22 cm double-needle bottom hem
- Side-seamed fit
- Double-satin label
- Fabric weight: 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the tank top on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole seam, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the high point of shoulder strap down to bottom hem edge.