Part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection, this sweatshirt features the concept Loi Lau, Hoi Sung; Lat Sau Jik Chung—"Intercept What Comes, Pursue What Departs; When Free Of Obstruction, Attack Instinctively."
Made from 50/50 cotton/polyester, this pre-shrunk, classic fit Gildan sweater is sturdy and warm and is made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store; this is a great sweatshirt to show off your Wing Chun pride in style.
- Sturdy and warm
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- Classic fit Gildan sweatshirt made from 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz.
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the sweatshirt on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the highest point (beside the neckband) down to the bottom hem.