FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all US and Canada orders over $35. Orders take 3-5 days to be fulfilled and shipped.
The home of the hoodie, the origin of the sweatshirt, the pioneer of the Reverse Weave, Champion has always had innovation at its core. Founded in Rochester, New York back in 1919, the Champion brand has outfitted athletes for generations.
We are very thrilled to be able to introduce the Champion brand as part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection. This Champion hoodie features the concept Loi Lau, Hoi Sung; Lat Sau Jik Chung—"Intercept What Comes, Pursue What Departs; When Free Of Obstruction, Attack Instinctively."
The 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a coloured lining, and the embroidered vintage-style Champion “C” logo on the left sleeve brings this hoodie to a whole new quality level, recognised worldwide thanks to the famous Champion brand.
- Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store
- A great gift for any true Wing Chun aficionado
- Champion hoodie made from 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- 100% cotton shell
- Soft, thick and warm
- Embroidered with vintage-style Champion “C” logo on left sleeve cuff
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- Two-ply hood with a coloured lining (the black hoodie has a light steel lining, while the navy one has an oxford grey lining)
- V-notch rib detail at neck and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
- Tone-matching drawstrings
- Front pouch pocket
- 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
- Fabric weight: 9.7 oz/yd² (328.89 g/m²)
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the hoodie on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the highest point (beside the neckband) down to the bottom hem.