Part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection, this tank top features the concept Loi Lau, Hoi Sung; Lat Sau Jik Chung—"Intercept What Comes, Pursue What Departs; When Free Of Obstruction, Attack Instinctively."
Made from ultra-soft tri-blend fabric, this American Apparel tank top features a loose drape, perfect for the summer heat or for layering. The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women. Women may prefer to order one size down.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all US and Canada orders over $35. Orders take 3-5 days to be fulfilled and shipped.
- Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store
- A great tank to show off your Wing Chun pride in style
- American Apparel tank top made from tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon)
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women
- Rib trim applied to neckline and armholes
- 7/8" double-needle bottom hem
- Fabric weight: 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the tank top on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole seam, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the high point of shoulder strap down to bottom hem edge.