Part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection, this t-shirt features the concept Cheung Kiu Faat Lik—"Generating Power From An Extended Position."
Made from 100% ring-spun cotton, this Gildan t-shirt is a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all US and Canada orders over $35. Orders take 3-5 days to be fulfilled and shipped.
- Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store
- A great t-shirt to show off your Wing Chun pride in style
- Gildan t-shirt made from 100% ring-spun cotton
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- Tubular fit
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the centre
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the t-shirt on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the highest point (beside the neckband) down to the bottom hem.