FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all US and Canada orders over $35. Orders take 3-5 days to be fulfilled and shipped.
Part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection, this tank top features the concept Cheung Kiu Faat Lik—"Generating Power From An Extended Position."
Made from ultra-soft tri-blend fabric, this American Apparel tank top features a loose drape, perfect for the summer heat or for layering. The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women. Women may prefer to order one size down.
- Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store
- A great gift for any true Wing Chun aficionado
- American Apparel tank top made from tri-blend (50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon)
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women
- Rib trim applied to neckline and armholes
- 7/8" double-needle bottom hem
- Fabric weight: 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the tank top on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole seam, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the high point of shoulder strap down to bottom hem edge.