Part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection, this hoodie features the concept Lik Chung Dei Hei—"Power Comes From The Ground Upwards."
Made from 50/50 cotton/polyester, and crafted for comfort, this lighter weight Gildan hoodie is sturdy and warm and is made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store; this is a great hoodie to show off your Wing Chun pride in style.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all US and Canada orders over $35. Orders take 3-5 days to be fulfilled and shipped.
- Soft, smooth and stylish
- Crafted for comfort
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- Gildan hoodie made from 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz.
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the hoodie on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the highest point (beside the neckband) down to the bottom hem.