Part of our Wing Chun Concepts collection, this t-shirt features the concept Cheung Kiu Faat Lik—"Generating Power From An Extended Position."
Made from 100% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, this PREMIUM Bella+Canvas t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. The side-seamed fit allows the body of the tee to stay in its classic shape, without any twisting.
If you prefer a slightly thicker t-shirt, we suggest you choose the Cheung Kiu Faat Lik - Gildan Softstyle Cotton T-Shirt instead. Keep in mind this isn't a premium, but a regular tubular fit tee. Don't know the difference between side-seamed and tubular? Please refer to our Side-Seamed vs. Tubular guide.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all US and Canada orders over $35. Orders take 3-5 days to be fulfilled and shipped.
- Only available to purchase through the Wing Chun Illustrated Apparel store
- A great t-shirt to show off your Wing Chun pride in style
- PREMIUM Bella+Canvas t-shirt made from 100% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Design by Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine's Publisher Eric Lilleør
- Printed on a Kornit Storm HEXA Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer, which results in a very crisp print
- All inks are water-based and eco-friendly, which gives the print a soft, comfortable feel
- The unisex cut is a great fit for both men and women
- Side-seamed fit
- Tear-away label
- Ribbed knit makes collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
Don't just order the size you usually use. To get an accurate size, measure your favourite item and compare its size to the size guide below.
- To measure the width, lay the t-shirt on a flat surface and smooth out any wrinkles.
- At one inch below the armhole, measure across the chest. Be sure to keep tape measure level and comfortably loose.
- To determine overall length, measure from the highest point (beside the neckband) down to the bottom hem.